Monday, July 12, 2010

Just depend on your effort

I am the person with honesty, great-motivated and cheerfull character, patience and persistence, good adjusting-to-new-environment and team-work spirit. In the past year’s working, I fullfilled every target in positive attitude and great patience. Once been employed by your company, I will work harder with my abandant energy for a stable and long progress with the company.Human Resources | C&B/Compensation & Benefits/Performance Assessment

cheap authentic nflCareer Objective:jerseysjerseys monster

A position which will utilize my background knowledge in international trade,with prospects for promotian,nike shox and can offer me some further vocation trainning.cheap nfl jerseys
Each position can give you chance to fullfill your goal.Just depend on your effort.I'd want to grasp morenike trainer ability so that could contribute society more.In this connection, If I could make choice again I would rather stay in my origional company than leave.
Career Objective:
in the sky
Are you happy???
in the sun