Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear Heart Song

Beautiful weather,isn't it?
Everything seems so right.
Everyone enjoys the sun,
like a friend turns up,
saying,laughing and gathering together
listening to their favorite song.
It was so nice,
as you and your friend won't
be miles apart,
happily ever after.
But only in this fabulous part,
isn't there any place for me?
Holding my lonely soul.
I was alone,
and now still alone.
I just live in a cold corner,
being with me,just only my tears.
I can't feel the sun,
as the whole world was gone.
I was here,
sharing my broken heart song--
Tracy no love.
I miss myself.
A true person in the world.
Where the sky is blue,
birds sing now and then,
flowers fill with my blind heart.
Right here,
I'm looking at myself
and my heart loves the view.
No matter what it takes,
I always put a smile on my face.
But now,just right now.
Tracy was gone,leaving Cheng alone.
That tomorrow can't wait,
some other day to be.
Coz right now,
There is only myself.
I miss my old time.
I love the boy what I used to be.
Please come around,
just looking at me.
How empty the soul could be,
take away this sadness.
I just got myself,
a crying boy in the hell.
My friend--loneliness,
my heart--hopelessness,
my song--screaming tears.
Wow~~~
Who's the nice guy.
I even don't konw who I am any more.
Just feeling the body without mind,
hardly steps.
Till the morning I was dead.
My heart song won't end......

No comments:

Post a Comment